Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday Confession

I'm lazy. I really am. I meant to go through my whole work week (a short week...yay!) and create a meal plan for everyday. I only got through tomorrow. But at least I got through it. To be honest, breakfast and lunch probably won't vary too much throughout the week, so it's a start.
Anyway, here is my meal plan for Tuesday, September 8th. I get 37 points a day. I need to get in 5 fruits/veggies, 2 lean protein, 2 milk/dairy, 2 healthy oils (sometimes I use nuts for this)

Breakfast-
Latte-2
Granola-3
Yogurt-2
Peach-1

Total Pts-8
Total Pts Left-29
I also used my two milk requirements, a whole grain (rolled oats in the granola)and a fruit

Snack-
Almonds-3

Total Pts- 3
Total Pts Left-26
Used 1 healthy oil

Lunch-
Whole Grain Wrap-3
Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge-1
Ham-2
Veggies-0
Banana-2
Fiber 1 yogurt-0

Total Pts-8
Total Pts left-18
Used 2 veggies (hoping to get in two veggies, probably mini peppers and celery) 2 fruits (a banana counts as 2), Lean protein

Snack-
Almonds-3 (i don't usually do the same snack twice, but I have these little snack bags of almonds so I'm using half in the morning and half in the afternoon).

Total Pts-3
Total Pts left-15
One healthy oil used

After Work Snack-
McD's Ice cream cone-3 pts

Total pts-3
Total pts left-12

Dinner-
Chili Taco Soup-6
(my recipe, leftovers)

Total pts-6
Total pts left-6

This leaves me with a 6 point leeway in the day to work with...

No comments:

Post a Comment