Sunday, September 13, 2009

Garfield: My Long Lost Cousin

A couple of months ago my friend said that I reminded him a lot of Garfield. He was responding to one of my status updates on Facebook. I believe it had something to with a status update... this one to be exact "Good Morning Quad Venti non-fat Sugar free vanilla mocha. How nice of you to join me this morning." His exact comment was "Sometimes, you sound like Garfield."
I have no problem with this. I love Garfield. He is the definition of cool. He just also happens to be fat and lazy. But hey, so am I.
Well, yesterday I got onto the scale (because I have this obsessive thing about weighing every morning... I know I know, you're not supposed to do that, but I do)and I lost my balance a little and heard a crack. Well, the display was still working... and it still showed that it was thinking, but when it came time to do display the weight, it kept flashing "Err". After the 5th time of trying, I got a vision of Garfield standing on the scale and the scale talking to him. So, I looked down at the scale and stuck out my tongue.
In the end, it really doesn't matter because I do go to my WW meeting to get weighed, I just don't like to be too surprised. If I'm going to go up I like to be prepared. Anyway, with all this being said, I start meal planning again this week. I actually did it everyday last week, but only posted two days here, because I didn't have time to post in the evenings.
Today I started kitty sitting for one of my moms coworkers. They have a stationary bicycle and I thought I would try to use it at least a little everyday. We'll see how it goes.
Anyway, meal plan for Monday, September 14th.

Breakfast
Apple Bran Muffin-2
Yogurt Smoothie-2
NF Latte-2

Total-6
Pts left-31

Snack
Yogurt-2
Berries-1

Total-3
Pts Left-28

Lunch
Tortilla-3
Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge-1
Ham-2
Veggies-0
Fiber 1 Yogurt-0

Total-6
Pts Left-22

Snack
Large Apple (very large)-3
Babybell Light Cheese-1

Total-4
Pts Left-18

So, I don't have dinner planned. I'm going to pick something up on the way home. I'm thinking of this pan asian place for dinner.. so maybe terriyaki with brown rice or some sort of noodles. We shall see.

Ok. I'm off to rot my brain in front of the tv. Vampire Diaries is on. :) I've been wanting to watch it.



1 comment: