Tuesday, September 8, 2009

At the End of the Day

I'm super tired today. I have to be honest, I'm feeling really defeated. The good news is, I did OK with my eating and sticking to my meal plan with a couple of exceptions. Instead of having a peach, I made mixed fruit. I forgot my almonds and my banana, and I added licorice. Which is OK. Oh... and I was a bit hungry after dinner, so I had a piece of bed with PB. So, I went over my points by two. In the end though, I still have 24 of my 35 extra weekly points left. So technically it fit in.
I made tomorrows meal plan on the train tonight on my way home. I was a bit distracted by the ADORABLE toddler in the seat ahead of me and his smiling and waving and showing off.
Anyway, I'm setting this meal plan into the cyber world knowing that probably no one will read it, but that's OK. I'll know it's here.

Breakfast
Toast-2
Egg-2
Cheese-1
Latte-2

Total-7
Pts Left-30

Snack-
Mixed fruit-2
Yogurt-2

Total-4
Pts Left-26

Lunch
Sandwich-5
Banana-2
Veggies-0
Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge-1

Total-9
Pts Left-18

Snack-
Almonds-3

Total- 3
Pts left-15

Dinner-
Grilled Chicken Breast-3
Stuffing -4
Salad w/dressing-2

Total-9
Pts Left-4

Well, I have super cold toes, so I'm heading to bed. Type at ya later.

1 comment: