Thursday, September 3, 2009

An Idea

Dear Friends,
“I like to start my notes to you as if we’re already in the middle of a conversation.
I pretend that we’re the oldest and dearest friends– as opposed to what we actually are — people who don’t know each other’s names and met in a chat room where we both claimed we’d never been before."
Oh wait, that's already been said before.....let's start over


Dear Friends,
Let me explain why I've been twittering my food intake. Well, I'm doing so that I think before eating and also so that I remember to track it and count my points. I'm afraid that it's a bit annoying, but it's really helping me (for the most part) so I'm hoping you all won't mind if I continue to do it.
I also had another idea. I really need to make a habit of planning. I want to start planning at least a week in advanced so that I can be prepared and make good choices. So, I'm going to start posting my meal plans here. I hope you don't mind. You can ignore them if you want, or if you have ideas and thoughts that you think would be helpful I would love all your imput. Realy, I am doing it to keep myself in check and accountable.

Most sincerely and lovingly yours,
Katy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good idea to me! It'll help us to remember to encourage you, too!

    ReplyDelete