Monday, June 29, 2009

The Calm Before the Storm

So, it's end of month at work... which means crazy crazy times. Also, I leave for San Francisco in 3 days, so I'm getting ready to start the pre-trip stress freak out. Tonight it pretty much my last night before crazy Katy kicks in. I was going to try write something fun and sassy tonight, but I think I'm going to chillax out with my book and my lovely new mug... who I've decided to call Nelly (don't ask me why, I don't know). So, I probably won't take the time to set up a blog roll or anything... but I thought I'd give you links to a couple of my favorite cooking blogs... I love cooking blogs...

Smitten Kitchen
The Pioneer Woman-I know I know... you all know about her already, but I'm still linking her.
Heidi Swanson
Simply Recipes-This is the first one I found and my most favorite.

If you make something from them... let me know. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're taking time to relax before crazy Katy kicks in. But for selfish reasons. I want a crazy Katy post!!!

    ReplyDelete